Xenical is a popularly used weight loss medication in adults. This Xenical drug can be bought without a prescription. You can opt for an authentic mail order pharmacy that sells this weight loss pills at an affordable rate. You can buy Xenical just by sitting at home by using the online pharmacy website. The customers are provided with many options regarding shipping and payment. You can choose the option that is comfortable for you. Coupons and rebates from discount pharmacy can be used to get better discounts on Xenical medication. Choose an online pharmacy to get Xenical pills at your desired rate.
What is Xenical?
Xenical is a medication that aids people in losing weight and also prevents gaining weight. This medication should be taken by people who are above the age of 18. It is widely called as ‘Alli’. The weight loss drug blocks certain amount of fat from the food you intake and prevents it from being absorbed by the body.
What is the dosage strength available for Xenical medication?
Xenical tablets are available in the dosage strength of 120 mg both in band as well as generic variants. A single 120 mg pill of Xenical should be taken three times in a day. The dosage strength should not be increased above 120 mg as it is not proved that increasing the dose would increase the effectiveness in treating weight loss.
How to take Xenical?
Three Xenical pills should be taken each day along with a low fat diet. A meal during this weight loss treatment should have only 30 % of the fat in it. If in case, you missed a meal or took food with zero fat, then skip taking the Xenical drug. The Xenical therapy involves regular exercise which might help you to lose weight soon. Take the vitamin supplements at least two hours before taking this weight loss medication.
Side effects of Xenical
Side effects are very common when taking allopathic medications. Some people might experience ill effects whereas other would have no effect on them.
Less-severe side effects:
- severe pain in the lower back
- painful or difficultly in urinating
- blood in your urine
- kidney problems
- liver problems
- loss of appetite
- clay-colored stools
- shortness of breath
Severe side effects:
- oily spotting in undergarments
- oily or fatty stools
- Inability to control bowel movements
- stomach pain
- rectal pain
Get medical help as soon as possible if any of the ill effects continue for a longer period.
Precautions that should be taken while on Xenical medication
Follow the below listed precautions carefully to avoid ill effects
- Xenical is found to absorb certain vitamins that are present in the body which is very vital for a nursing baby. So, avoid taking this medication while breastfeeding a baby.
- Even though you are obese, do not take this weight loss drug while you are pregnant.
- If you suffer from any medical ailments like liver problem, heart related conditions, kidney disorder, type1 or type 2 disorders, eating disorder like bulimia or anorexia, chronic malabsorption syndrome, gallbladder problems or thyroid, consult with a medical specialist before taking Xenical.
- Avoid taking Xenical along with other weight loss drugs.
- Do not take Xenical if you are allergic to the active ingredient in this medication.
Drug interactions with Xenical
Other drugs might interact with this Xenical medication. Only way to avoid any issues that arise due to drug interactions is to consult with a doctor regarding the medications you currently take. Very few drugs that cause interactions with Xenical are listed below:
- oral diabetes medicine or insulin
- warfarin like Coumadin or Jantoven
- vitamin or mineral supplements that contains beta carotene or vitamin E